It's Member Spotlight time! This month's Member Spotlight is Harry Ting from New York. A long time Bokksu fan, he enjoys trying new snacks each month. Though he has some old favorites, we're glad he's excited to try all the new treats we find! Read what he has to say about his Bokksu experience:
1. How do you feel about being selected as our Bokksu Member Spotlight?
It's pretty cool, I talked about Bokksu all the time and share the Bokksu snacks with my friends already, so might as well talk about it on the internet!
2. What do you find most exciting about Japanese snacks?
There is just so much variety! No matter how many types of snacks I try I can still find brand new ones!
3. What made you fall in love with Japanese snacks?
Oh that's a tough question because I have a lot of reasons! The taste, the variety, the packaging, the attention to detail like how they label where you open the package or that usually most snacks are individually wrapped inside!
4. What was your favorite snack and/or favorite theme in our past boxes?
What a tough question! I have so many favorites! But the all time favorite has to be the Hokkaido box from September 2017. It had quite a few of my favorite snacks including Shiroi Koibito in the box.
5. On average, how long does your Bokksu last before you finish the whole box?
Well for the majority of the box I usually finish them within a few days, but I have a peculiar habit of saving one piece from each snack and slowly finishing them for the rest of the month. It makes the wait for the next box easier!
6. What Japanese snack would you like to see in a future Bokksu?
One of the best element of opening a Bokksu box is the delight I get when I am introduced to new snacks that I can fall in love with, so I would say, just surprise me!
7. What is a future theme you would like to see Bokksu do?
Kawaii theme! I want to see some cute characters!
8. How would you describe the feeling you get when you’re about to open your Bokksu?
Pure joy and excitement!
9. What are you most excited about this summer?
Enjoying a box of snacks and a cold matcha drink in an air-conditioned room./span>
10. What is one Japanese food you just can’t get enough of (doesn’t have to be a Bokksu snack)?
Omurice! It’s such a simple dish and yet I don’t know why, but I just love it!
Comments will be approved before showing up.