Nakajima Taishodo Gift Box: Japanese Baked Goods (25 Pieces, 6 Flavors)
Nakajima Taishoda creates delicious Japanese baked goods that skillfully combine Japanese tradition with Western patisserie. Included in this gift box of cakes and cookies is an assortment of 6 sweets:
- Black Sesame Cookie: A mildly sweet cookie with rich and nutty black sesame
- Matcha Cake: Elegant and bittersweet Uji Matcha and mellow white chocolate delicately flavor this classic cake
- Sweet Potato Galette: Flavored and shaped to look like Japanese naruto kintoki sweet potatoes.
- Honey Castella Cake: A soft and fluffy sponge cake sweetened with honey
- Walnut Red Bean Pie: This hand pie has a flaky crust filled with smooth walnut red bean paste
- Chestnut Cake: This soft cake slice has chestnuts baked within the batter, and is sprinkled with cookie crumbs
- Product of Osaka
- Common Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Tree nuts, Wheat, Soy, Sesame
- Also contains: Alcohol
- 1 Box (25 Pieces, 6 Flavors)
Meet the Maker
Get to know Nakajima Taishodo, an Osaka-based confectionary. This Japanese snack maker has been baking sweets since 1912, combining the best of western pastry and Japanese flavor.