Muromachi Glass Art
Edo Kiriko Cut Glass: Sairasen Ruri Blue Cup
Edo Kiriko is a traditional Japanese art of cut glass that originated in Tokyo toward the end of the Edo Period, characterized by colorful gut designs. This design by Yuri Yamada has a graceful swirl of patterns that sparkles from all angles. Yuri Yamada is a craftsman at Glass Studio Saiho and one of the few female certified Japanese Traditional Craftsmen for Edo Kiriko glassware.
Like all Edo Kiriko glassware, it is as much a work of art as it is a piece of tableware. This design is also available in red "Sairasen Kinaka".
- Due to this product's high value, customs duty and VAT may be incurred.
- We will pack this valuable, fragile product with great care. However, we are not responsible for damage caused during shipping.
- Because these glasses are handcrafted one-by-one, once they sell out, it takes about 1 month to craft another one and restock.
- Size: Height: 61mm (2.40") Diameter: 88mm (3.46") Max Diameter: 96mm (3.78")
- Materials: Glass
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Hand washing is recommended