Eitaro Peasen: Authentic Tokyo Flavor Collection
Enjoy the taste of Tokyo with Peasen. Peasen is a Japanese rice cracker snack made with glutinous mochi rice and peanuts that became popular in Ginza Edoichi. This collection features Peasen made in collaboration with famous stores that have been in business for over 100 years.
- Eitaro Peasen from Eitaro Sohonpo: Founded in 1857 Eitaro Sohonpo is a traditional and innovative confectionery and has been making Peasen since 1999.
- Aosa Seaweed Peasen from Yamamotoyama: Founded in 1690, Yamamotoyama is a long-established tea and Nori seaweed shop.
- Bonito Peasen from Ninben: Founded in 1699 Japan's long-established bonito flake producer Ninben continues to preserve traditional food culture.
- Shichimi Pepper Peasen from Yagenbori: Founded in 1625, Yagenbori is the birthplace of shichimi togarashi, and still produces their famous spice blend today.
- Citrus Yuzu Kiri Peasen from Sarashina Horii: Founded in 1789, Sarashina Horii is known for their delicious soba that was favored by the imperial household.
Taste the traditional flavors of Tokyo today with this incredible set of light and crispy crackers.
- Product of Tokyo
- Common Allergens: Milk, Fish, Crustacean shellfish, Peanuts, Wheat, Soy
- 1 Box (5 Flavors, 5 Packs)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.