Matsusaka Beef Curry (1 Pack)
Matsusaka beef is famous for its high fat-to-meat ratio, so it’s not surprising that this curry will literally melt in your mouth. Served over rice, the curry is a well-rounded and filling meal that is sure to excite your taste buds with savory flavor. This type of curry is not easily found outside of Matsusaka, so we are very excited to be sharing it with you!
Heating up in boiling water
- Place the sealed inner packet in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the curry on top of rice and serve.
Heating up in the microwave
- Open the packet and pour the curry into a microwave-safe deep dish. DO NOT place the packet in the microwave directly.
- Place plastic wrap over the dish to prevent the curry from spilling in the microwave.
- Heat up the curry in the microwave for about 2 minutes (500W)/1 minute and 30 seconds (600W).
This product contains meat. Bokksu is not responsible for any import-related issues that may arise due to importing meat substances. Please check your local regulations regarding importing meat products before ordering.
- Product of Mie Prefecture
- Common Allergens: Wheat, Soy
- 1 Pack (180g)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.